The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, is set to conclude the registration and choice-locking process for the second round of counseling for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Postgraduate (NEET PG) in 2023 on October 24, 2023. Those interested in participating in the second round of counseling can submit their preferences or make changes to their selections by visiting the official website at aaccc.gov.in.
As per the schedule, the results for seat allotment in AYUSH NEET PG round 2 will be disclosed on October 27. Candidates who secure seats must report to their respective colleges between October 28 and November 6, 2023.
To participate in AYUSH NEET PG round 2 counseling 2023, candidates should complete their registration using their login details, which include their application number and date of birth. Here are the steps to register for the second round of counseling:
- Visit the official AACCC website at aaccc.gov.in.
- Find the option that reads “Click here for R-2 Registration” and select it to be redirected to a new webpage.
- On the new page, provide your roll number, password, and security pin.
- List your preferred choices in order of priority.
- Make the necessary payment for the application fee.
- After completing the above steps, submit your application and download the confirmation page.
During the physical reporting at the assigned college, candidates are required to have certain mandatory documents:
– A provisional allotment letter
– The NEET UG 2023 admit card and result-cum-rank card
– Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and pass certificates
– Passport-sized photographs
– A valid identity proof (options include Aadhar card, PAN card, driver’s license, voter ID, and passport)
– A medical fitness certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner
– Transfer certificate from the last institution attended
– Category certificate (if applicable)
In case candidates encounter any issues during the AYUSH NEET PG counseling 2023 registration or seat allocation process, they can refer to the official AACCC website at aaccc.gov.in or contact the student helpline at 011-29870011.
The AACCC has been overseeing online counseling for the allocation of All India Quota (AIQ) Post Graduate (MD/MS) seats in Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy under government, government-aided, central universities, national institutes, and deemed universities, comprising 100% of the seats, as well as institutional seats at BHU. This process has been in place since 2019, and seat allotments to eligible candidates are determined based on their performance in the AIAPGET 2023 examination, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) took place on July 31, 2023, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), and the results for AIAPGET 2023 were declared on August 19 on the official portal aaccc.gov.in.