The NTA has released the CUET PG 2023 answer keys. Check out more details here.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made available the answer keys for the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2023. Aspirants can now access the provisional answer keys and question papers with recorded responses on the official website cuet.nta.nic.in. Candidates are given until July 15, 2023, to raise objections against the answer keys for CUET PG 2023.
CUET PG 2023 Examination Details
CUET (PG) – 2023 was conducted by the NTA from June 5 to June 17, 2023, and June 22 to June 30, 2023. The examination was held across 295 cities in India and 24 cities outside India. The official data indicates that around 8,76,908 candidates appeared for the CUET PG this year.
Procedure for Objecting to CUET PG 2023 Answer Key
To challenge the CUET PG 2023 answer key, applicants can follow the steps below:
- Visit the cuet.nta.nic.in website.
- Log in using either the application number and password or the application number and date of birth. Enter the displayed security pin and click the login button.
- Click on the ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- The “Option(s)” provided next to the Question ID under the “Correct Option(s)” column represents the most suitable Answer Key according to the NTA.
- In case of objections, raise them and pay the applicable fee.
- Click the submit button to submit the objections.
Fee for Objecting to CUET PG 2023 Answer Key
Candidates who are unsatisfied with the CUET PG answer key can challenge it by paying a fee of Rs 200 per question challenged.