CUET PG result 2023 is expected to be out this week. Applicants who have appeared for the examination can check here for more updates and information.
The result for the Common University Entrance Examination (CUET-PG) 2023 is expected to be released sometime this week. However, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has not yet confirmed the exact date and time of the result declaration. Candidates who appeared for CUET PG for the current academic year will be able to check and download their results from the official website cuet.nta.nic.in.
Applicants are advised to stay updated here or on the official website for any announcements regarding the result declaration.
CUET PG 2023 Exam Details
The entrance exam was conducted from June 5 to June 17, 2023, and a re-examination was held at various test centers across the country from June 22 to June 30, 2023. The answer key was released on July 13, and candidates had until July 15, 2023, to raise objections.
Keep Login Credentials Ready
To check CUET PG results, candidates will need to use their application number and date of birth. The date and time for the result announcement, as well as the direct link to access the scorecards, will be provided here once it is declared.
How to Check the CUET PG 2023 Result?
- Visit the NTA CUET official website – cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Choose the highlighted results link tab available on the homepage.
- Enter your application ID.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a screenshot of the result for future reference.
Top Participating Institutes for CUET PG 2023
– Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
– Delhi Technological University (DTU)
– University of Hyderabad
– Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
– Islamia College of Science and Commerce
– Madhav University, Pindwara (Sirohi) Rajasthan
– Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
– Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth
– Bahra University, Shimla Hills
– Sanchi University of Buddhist Indic-Studies, Sanchi
– Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag
– ICFAI University Jharkhand, Ranchi.