NEET UG counselling 2023 in Jammu and Kashmir will begin from July 19, 2023. Applicants can check here for more updates and information.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOSE), the conducting body for the NEET UG exam, will initiate the NEET UG Counselling 2023 from July 19 onwards. This counselling process is specifically for students from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh who have qualified for NEET-UG. Eligible applicants can participate in the counselling by visiting the official website, jkbope.gov.in, and submitting their applications before July 23, 2023.
Required Documents for Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG Counselling 2023
To participate in the Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG counselling 2023, applicants need to have the following documents:
– NEET UG 2023 scorecard
– 10+2 marks card
– Domicile certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh (ST Category certificate for candidates from Ladakh)
– Category certificate (if applicable)
– Date of birth proof (Matriculation or Class 10 pass certificate)
– Compulsory service bond (for candidates from Ladakh) – available in the information brochure on jkbopee.gov.in
Category-Wise NEET UG Cut-Offs
The board has announced the category-wise NEET UG cut-offs as follows:
– Open merit list (including JKPM/Child of PMF/CDP/Sports/ EWS): 137 marks
– Open merit list (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 121 marks
– SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&K/Ladakh): 107 marks
– SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 107 marks
– ST (Physically Handicapped/PWD): 108 marks
Important Note for Applicants
Applicants are advised to regularly check the official website for further updates and information regarding Jammu and Kashmir NEET UG 2023.