The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released admit cards for the PhD entrance tests at Delhi University (DU), Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) for the academic session 2023-24. Applicants aiming for admission to PhD courses in these institutions can download their entrance test admit cards from the official website at phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in. The written entrance test will be conducted in a computer-based mode on October 26, 27, 30, and 31, 2023.
To access their admit cards, applicants should follow these steps:
- Visit the official website at phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on the login link on the homepage.
- Provide the necessary details and click “submit.”
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the details on the admit card and download it.
- Ensure you keep a printed copy of the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should take note of the following:
– Admit cards will not be sent via postal services.
– Admit cards should not be tampered with or damaged in any way.
– The issuance of the admit card does not guarantee eligibility, as further eligibility assessment will occur in later stages of the admission process.
Candidates are advised to retain a well-preserved copy of their admit cards for future reference. In case of any issues in downloading the admit card or discrepancies in the details, candidates can contact the NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest updates on the examination, candidates should regularly check the NTA website at www.nta.ac.in and phdentrance.samarth.ac.in.