CUET PG Answer Key 2023 released | Raise objections till July 15
The NTA has released the CUET PG 2023 answer keys. Check out more details here.
NTA Releases CUET PG 2023 Answer Keys, Objection Window Open
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer keys for the Common University Entrance Test Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2023. Candidates can now access the provisional answer keys and question papers with recorded responses on the official website cuet.nta.nic.in. The deadline to raise objections against the CUET PG 2023 answer keys is July 15, 2023.
CUET PG 2023 Exam Details
The NTA conducted the CUET (PG) – 2023 from June 5 to June 17, 2023, and June 22 to June 30, 2023. The exam took place in 295 cities across India and 24 cities outside India. According to official data, approximately 8,76,908 candidates appeared for the CUET PG this year.
Procedure to Raise Objections against CUET PG 2023 Answer Key
To raise objections against the CUET PG 2023 answer key, follow these steps:
- Visit the website cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Log in using your application number and password, or application number and date of birth. Enter the displayed security pin and click on the login button.
- Click the ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’ button.
- The Option(s) next to the Question ID under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ represent the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you have any objections, raise them and pay the required fee.
- Click on the submit button to submit your objections.
Fee for Raising Objections against CUET PG 2023 Answer Key
Candidates dissatisfied with the CUET PG answer key can challenge it by paying a fee of Rs 200 per question challenged.