The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) is all set to release the scorecards for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – Super Specialty (NEET SS) 2023 today, on October 25, 2023. Participants of the examination can access their scorecards via the official website, natboard.edu.in. The NEET-SS 2023 exam took place on September 29 and 30, 2023, with the results being declared on October 15, 2023. This examination aimed at granting admission to DM/MCh/DrNB Super Specialty courses for the 2023-2024 academic session.
According to the official notification, “Candidates will be able to download their individual scorecards on or after 25th October 2023 on the NEET-SS website, nbe.edu.in.”
To obtain your NEET SS 2023 scorecard, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NBEMS website, natboard.edu.in.
- Click on the “examination” section, which will display a drop-down menu.
- Select the “NEET SS Exam” option, opening a new page.
- Find and click on the “Scorecard” link, providing the required information.
- Your scorecard will be presented on the screen.
- Review and download the scorecard for future reference.
Candidates achieving a score equal to or exceeding 50 percent will be deemed qualified. The NEET SS 2023 counseling process consists of two rounds, with candidates needing to register and submit a non-refundable registration fee of ₹5,000 along with a refundable security deposit fee of ₹2 lakh in the first round.
NEET SS serves as a unified eligibility and entrance examination for admission to a variety of DM/MCh and DrINB Super Specialty courses offered by different universities across the nation.
For additional information and related details, candidates can consult the official NBEMS website.